ReveCork para fachadas (for Facades) Products are the ideal coating solution for:
- Thermal insulation (as they reduce hot and cold air flows).
- Acoustic insulation (as they reduce noise in the air and noise caused by impacts).
- Its elastic features help prevent cracks caused by contraction/dilatation in walls.
- It securely adheres to numerous materials, including (galvanized) iron or aluminum.
- Eco friendly: low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and CO2 fixer.
ReveCork para fachadas (for Facades) are made from natural cork vaporized particles, aerogel and waterproofing, photocrosslinkable, breathable and elastic emulsions (+300%) which tolerate rain, sea mist and salt water. They can be applied by brush, roller (a 3/4’’ foam paint roller or short roller is recommended ).
We will get a highly efficient continuous coating (no splices) which tolerates rain, wind, air, extreme temperatures and sunlight. ReveCork Color Chart available. For NCS o NOVA Color Charts, please contact Customer Service.
Suitable for outdoor applications.
It is recommended for hot (in light colors), cold or very cold climates.
Recommended products for Facade Applications:
ReveCork Kroc Line
Fine Quality Products
ReveCork para fachadas (for Facades) is suitable for vertical surfaces and it has stunning properties (thermal and acoustic insulator, anti-condensation features, saltpeter protection…). Natural cork chemical characteristics are amazing.
It is composed of dead cells which are full with an air-like gas. This gas represents almost 90 per cent of cork which makes it so light and compact. The walls of these cells, which are like tiny watertight compartments, are mainly made up of suberin and other substances that make it fire retardant, very flexible and practically rot-proof.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COULD NOT EVEN MATCH CORK PROPERTIES!!
ReveCork para fachadas (for Facades)) is suitable for as many applications as:
- For Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- For Preventing small cracks in facades. Its elastic characteristics help resist dilation and contraction effects.
- For Sealing and stuffing small and medium-size cracks.
- For Protection against saltpeter, salt mist and sea breeze when applied to new surfaces.
- For stabilization of saltpeter contamination on old surfaces.
- For eliminating condensation and capillary moisture.
- For rust protection on metal structures.
- For beam and column covering.
- For facade renovation and decoration.
- High durability, guarantee of up to 10 years (previous technical prescription required)
Please contact Customer Service for more details or clarification.
ReveCork Fachadas (for Facades) Technical Characteristics.
Among its many applications and properties, we can find:
- Finish : Matte textured (like a gotelé or a fine chop).
- Density : 0.933 ± 0.05 gr./cm³. For colors the density may vary according to color.
- Application temperature : Between 1ºC and 50ºC.
- Yield : From 0.85 Kg. / m 2.
- Cork grain size: 0.2-0.5 mm.
- Dilution and preparation : dilute 5-10% water and beat mechanically for 3-4 minutes.
- Pot life : After adding the water, 7 days.
- Touch drying : about 180 minutes for temperatures between 18-20ºC (depending on layer thickness).
- Total drying : From 72 to 96 hours for supports with absorption.
- Forms of application :
- With airless : Use nozzle of passage 431 onwards (remove filters from the machine and the gun).
- Manual : 2 or 3 pore foam roller.
ReveCork Technical Characteristics.
- Temperature resistance : -20º to 200ºC.
- Coefficient thermal conductivity of natural cork : 0.036 W / m K
- ReveCork thermal conductivity coefficient : 0.051 W / m K
- Aperture or solar absorption by Thermodynamics : 0.22
- Surface temperatures under radiation according to the UNE-EN ISO 12543-4: 2011 standard (fiber cement board):
- -4.4 degrees (each degree equals 6% energy savings).
- Reaction to fire according to standard UNE-EN ISO 11925-2: 2011 / UNE EN 13823: 2012 :
- B-S2.d0 Does not spread fire.
- Resistance to the marine and saline environment : Complies with the UNE-EN ISO 9227: 2006 standard.
- Accelerated aging standard UNE-EN 11507 : Type 1, very slight change, barely perceptible.
- Resistance to impact and shock : resistant, without breakage.
- Weighted sound absorption coefficient, according to UN ISO 3542.2004 standard : aw = 0.10
- Adhesion by direct traction according to standard UNE-EN 1542: 2000:
- Average 1.12 N / mm²
- Permeability to liquid water according to standard UNE-EN 1062-3: 2008 :
- 6.54 · 10 -3 kg // m².h 0.5
- Water vapor transmission according to UNE-EN ISO 7783: 2012 :
- 23.5458 V (g / m²x day) and 0.88 S D (m)
- Permeability to carbon dioxide according to UNE-EN 1062-6: 2003 (Anti-carbonation):
- S D (m) = 178 ± 4
- Ecological and sustainable : Low VOC content, fixing 60 kg./m² of CO².
- Anti-condensation System : product that eliminates the thermal bridge by raising the temperature of the substrate, avoiding condensation.
- Anti nitrate system : Retains and prevents the appearance of saltpeter on the supports.
- Waterproof : 100% waterproof and watertight product.
- Decorative and easy to apply : Product that, applied by brush, can obtain multiple finishes in relief or as glaze.
Containers and Efficiency
ReveCork Fachadas (for Facades)
(efficiency rates may vary and depend on application techniques): 16 square meter per 14kg drum and 4-5 square meter per 3.75kg bin.
Do you have any questions? How can we help you?
Switchboard: 955 270 107
Comercial: 672 196 526
Polígono Industrial el Torno
C/ Alfareros 13-15
41710 Utrera (Sevilla)
Revestimientos Técnicos Sostenibles, SL has benefited from the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched a Plan of Internationalization with the aim of improving its competitive position abroad during 2018. For this it has had the support of the Xpande Program of the Seville Chamber of Commerce .