ReveCork para cubiertas/terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) is a membrane which securely adheres to a wide variety of materials. It has been designed to guarantee waterproofing results in the multiple construction materials roofs and facades are made of.
ReveCork para cubiertas/terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) is a thermal membrane (thin layer). As a result, it reduces contraction/dilatation effects and aging process. It is the ideal product for the industrial sector.
ReveCork para cubiertas/terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) is made of vaporized natural cork particles, titanium, acrylic, bonding bridge, waterproof and elastic emulsions (500%). It is suitable for rainy environments, salt water and sea mist.
It can be applied by brush, roller or airless. No splices, non-slippery continuous covering you can walk on which tolerates extreme weather conditions. (For other applications, please contact Customer Service)
ReveCork Color Chart available. For NCS o NOVA Color Chart please contact us
It is recommended for roofs, roof patios and terraces applications
ReveCork Kroc Line
Fine Quality Products
Natural cork chemical characteristics are amazing!
It is composed of dead cells which are full with an air-like gas. This gas represents almost 90 per cent of cork which makes it so light and compact. The walls of these cells, which are like tiny watertight compartments, are mainly made up of suberin other substances that make it fire retardant, very flexible and practically rot-proof.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COULD NOT EVEN MATCH CORK PROPERTIES!!
ReveCork Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs/Terraces) is suitable for as many applications as:
- Both thermal and acoustic coatings for roofs, terraces or roof patios
- Thermal, anti-condensation protection for pipes, boilers, furnaces, tanks…
- Bonding solution for metal-asphalt junction
- Bonding solution for metal-synthetic junction
- Bonding solution for metal-polycarbonate/methacrylate junction
- Bonding solution for metal-metal junction
- Sealing solution for hardware and junctions
- High durability
Should you require further details, do not hesitate to contact us.
ReveCork Fachadas (for Facades) Technical Characteristics
- Finish : Matte textured (like a gotelé or a fine chop).
- Density : 0.933 ± 0.05 gr./cm³. For colors the density may vary according to color.
- Application temperature : Between 1ºC and 50ºC.
- Yield : From 0.85 Kg. / m 2.
- Cork grain size: 0.2-0.5 mm.
- Dilution and preparation : dilute 5-10% water and beat mechanically for 3-4 minutes.
- Pot life : After adding the water, 7 days.
- Touch drying : about 180 minutes for temperatures between 18-20ºC (depending on layer thickness).
- Total drying : From 72 to 96 hours for supports with absorption.
- Forms of application :
- With airless : Use nozzle of passage 431 onwards (remove filters from the machine and the gun).
- Manual : 2 or 3 pore foam roller.
ReveCork Technical Characteristics
- Temperature resistance : -20º to 200ºC.
- Coefficient thermal conductivity of natural cork : 0.036 W / m K
- ReveCork thermal conductivity coefficient : 0.051 W / m K
- Opening or solar absorption by Thermodynamics : 0.22
- Surface temperatures under radiation according to UNE-EN ISO 12543-4: 2011 (fiber cement slab):
- -4.4 degrees (each degree equals 6% energy savings).
- Reaction to fire according to standard UNE-EN ISO 11925-2: 2011 / UNE EN 13823: 2012 :
- B-S2.d0 Does not spread fire.
- Resistance to the marine and saline environment : Complies with the UNE-EN ISO 9227: 2006 standard.
- Accelerated aging standard UNE-EN 11507 : Type 1, very slight change, barely perceptible.
- Resistance to impact and shock : resistant, without breakage.
- Weighted sound absorption coefficient, according to standard UN ISO 3542.2004 : aw = 0.10
- Adhesion by direct traction according to standard UNE-EN 1542: 2000:
- Average 1.12 N / mm²
- Permeability to liquid water according to standard UNE-EN 1062-3: 2008 :
- 6.54 · 10 -3 kg // m².h 0.5
- Water vapor transmission according to the UNE-EN ISO 7783: 2012 standard :
- 23.5458 V (g / m²x day) and 0.88 S D (m)
- Permeability to carbon dioxide according to UNE-EN 1062-6: 2003 (Anti-carbonation):
- S D (m) = 178 ± 4
- Ecological and sustainable : Low VOC content, fixing 60 kg./m² of CO².
- Anti-condensation system : product that eliminates the thermal bridge by raising the temperature of the substrate, avoiding condensation.
- Anti-saltpeter system : Retains and prevents the appearance of saltpeter on the supports.
- Waterproof : 100% waterproof and watertight product.
- Decorative and easy to apply : Product that, applied by brush, can obtain multiple finishes in relief or as glaze.
Containers and Efficiency
ReveCork Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs/Terraces)
ReveCork Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs/Terraces) is available in 15 liter drums (14 kilos) and 4 liter bins (3.8 kilos).
Efficiency may vary and depends on application techniques:
- Thermal insulation for metal roofs: 0.85 kg per square meter.
- Thermal insulation for Asbestos (Uralite): 1.5 kg per square meter.
- Thermal insulation for flooring (tiles and concrete): between 1.5-1.8 kg/ per square meter (Efficiency will depend on material an initial conditions of the surface).
Do you have any questions? How can we help you?
Switchboard: 955 270 107
Comercial: 672 196 526
Polígono Industrial el Torno
C/ Alfareros 13-15
41710 Utrera (Sevilla)
Revestimientos Técnicos Sostenibles, SL has benefited from the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched a Plan of Internationalization with the aim of improving its competitive position abroad during 2018. For this it has had the support of the Xpande Program of the Seville Chamber of Commerce .