ReveCork para interiores (Indoor Solutions) Products are the ideal coating solution for:
- Thermal insulation (as they reduce hot and cold air flows)
- Acoustic insulation (as they reduce echo, reverberation and impact noise)
- Its elastic features mitigate the effects of contraction/dilatation in walls.
- It securely adheres to numerous materials, including (galvanized) iron or aluminum.
- Eco friendly: low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and CO2 fixer
ReveCork para interiores (Indoor Solutions) are made from natural cork vaporized particles, aerogel and waterproofing, photocrosslinkable, breathable and elastic emulsions (+300%) which tolerate rain, sea mist and salt water.
They can be applied by brush, roller (a 3/4’’ foam paint roller or short roller is recommended) or airless.
We will get a highly efficient, continuous coating (no splices) which tolerates rain, wind, air, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
ReveCork Kroc Line
Productos Alta Calidad
ReveCork Max Line
Specific products for capillary moisture.
It is composed of dead cells which are full with an air-like gas. This gas represents almost 90 per cent of cork which makes it so light and compact. The walls of these cells, which are like tiny watertight compartments, are mainly made up of suberin and other substances that make it fire retardant, very flexible and practically rot-proof.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COULD NOT EVEN MATCH CORK PROPERTIES!!
ReveCork Interiores (Indoor Solutions) is suitable for as many applications as:
- For Sealing and stuffing small and medium-size cracks
- For Protection against saltpeter, salt mist and sea breeze when applied to new surfaces
- For stabilization of saltpeter contamination on old surfaces
- For eliminating condensation moisture. (for capillary moisture solutions, please see ReveCork Max Line)
- For rust protection on metal structures
- For beam and column covering
- For renovation and decoration of indoor walls
- Should you require further details, do not hesitate to contact us
- High durability, guarantee of up to 10 years (previous technical prescription required)
Please contact Customer Service for more details or clarification.
ReveCork Interiores (Indoor Solutions) Technical Characteristics
- Finish : Matte textured (like a gotelé or a fine chop).
- Density : 0.933 ± 0.05 gr./cm³. For colors the density may vary according to color.
- Application temperature : Between 1ºC and 50ºC.
- Yield : From 0.85 Kg. / m2.
- Cork grain size: 0.2-0.5 mm.
- Dilution and preparation : dilute 5-10% water and beat mechanically for 3-4 minutes.
- Pot life : 7 days after adding the water.
- Touch drying : about 180 minutes for temperatures between 18-20ºC (depending on the thickness of the layer).
- Total drying : From 72 to 96 hours for supports with absorption.
- Forms of application :
- With airless : Use nozzle of passage 431 onwards (remove filters from the machine and the gun).
- Manual : 3 pore foam roller.
ReveCork Technical Characteristics
- Temperature resistance : -20º to 200ºC.
- Coefficient thermal conductivity of natural cork : 0.036 W / m K
- ReveCork thermal conductivity coefficient : 0.051 W / m K
- Opening or solar absorption by Thermodynamics : 0.22
- Surface temperatures under radiation according to UNE-EN ISO 12543-4: 2011 (fiber cement slab):
- -4.4 degrees (each degree equals 6% energy savings).
- Reaction to fire according to standard UNE-EN ISO 11925-2: 2011 / UNE EN 13823: 2012 :
- B-S2.d0 Does not spread fire.
- Resistance to the marine and saline environment : Complies with the UNE-EN ISO 9227: 2006 standard.
- Accelerated aging standard UNE-EN 11507 : Type 1, very slight change, barely perceptible.
- Resistance to impact and shock : resistant, without breakage.
- Weighted sound absorption coefficient, according to standard UN ISO 3542.2004 : aw = 0.10
- Adhesion by direct traction according to standard UNE-EN 1542: 2000:
- Average 1.12 N / mm²
- Permeability to liquid water according to standard UNE-EN 1062-3: 2008 :
- 6.54 · 10 -3 kg // m².h 0.5
- Water vapor transmission according to the UNE-EN ISO 7783: 2012 standard :
- 23.5458 V (g / m²x day) and 0.88 S D (m)
- Permeability to carbon dioxide according to UNE-EN 1062-6: 2003 (Anti-carbonation):
- S D (m) = 178 ± 4
- Ecological and sustainable : Low VOC content, fixing 60 kg./m² of CO².
- Anti-condensation system : product that eliminates the thermal bridge by raising the temperature of the substrate, avoiding condensation.
- Anti-saltpeter system : Retains and prevents the appearance of saltpeter on the supports.
- Waterproof : 100% waterproof and watertight product.
- Decorative and easy to apply : Product that, applied by brush, can obtain multiple finishes in relief or as glaze.
Containers and Efficiency
ReveCork Interiores (Indoor solution)
Do you have any questions? How can we help you?
Switchboard: 955 270 107
Comercial: 672 196 526
Polígono Industrial el Torno
C/ Alfareros 13-15
41710 Utrera (Sevilla)
Revestimientos Técnicos Sostenibles, SL has benefited from the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched a Plan of Internationalization with the aim of improving its competitive position abroad during 2018. For this it has had the support of the Xpande Program of the Seville Chamber of Commerce .