ReveCork Proyect is an elastic, sustainable thermal insulator which can be applied on
numerous surfaces. It is made from natural cork particles and elastic emulsions with
waterproofing and breathable features.
It can be sprayed by air compressor (3hp minimum) and other spraying tools for thick
ReveCork Proyect is available for professional purposes as ReveCork Proyect Profesional
Both ReveCork Proyect and ReveCork Proyect Profesional are available with different
properties depending on the particle size:
Small particle: 0.2-0.5 mm
Medium particle: 0.5-0.85 mm
Thick particle: 0.85-1 mm.
Extra thick particle: 1-2 mm (only available as ReveCork Proyect).
In addition to ReveCork Proyect and ReveCork Proyect Profesional, we can also find other
members of the ReveCork Proyect Family for specific purposes:
- ReveCork Proyect AntiBacteria (Antibacterial solution) is ideal for applications where special antibacterial protection is required; hospitals, schools, kindergarten…
- ReveCork Proyect Altos Espesores (High Thickness): when an extra thick coating is needed (3-6mm layers; one or two coats)
- ReveCork Encapsulado Uralita (Encapsulated Uralite) is the specific solution to encapsulate asbestos
- ReveCork Agroalimentario (Agrifood) is specially designed for the agrifood industry
Other recommended products for indoor and outdoor application
ReveCork Proyect is a natural cork-based insulator with stunning characteristics: ecological thermal and acoustic insulator; remarkable anti condensation and saltpeter prevention properties. Natural Cork has amazing features!
Cork is composed of dead cells which are full with an air-like gas. This gas represents almost 90 per cent of cork which makes it so light and compact. The walls of these cells, which are like tiny watertight compartments, are mainly made up of suberin and other substances that make it fire retardant, very flexible and practically rot-proof.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COULD NOT EVEN MATCH CORK PROPERTIES!!
As a result, ReveCork Proyect can be applied for numerous purposes:
- For Thermal and acoustic outdoor insulation.
- For Preventing small cracks in facades. Its elastic characteristics help resist dilation and
- For Sealing and stuffing small and medium cracks.
- For Protection against saltpeter, salt mist and sea breeze when applied to new surfaces.
- For stabilization of saltpeter contamination on old surfaces.
- For eliminating moisture by condensation.
- For rust protection on metal structures.
- For beam and column covering.
- For facade renovation and decoration.
- High durability, guarantee of up to 10 years (previous technical prescription required).
Please contact Customer Service for more details or clarification.
ReveCork Proyect (sprayed cork) Technical Characteristics
- Finish : Matte textured.
- Density : 0.7 and 0.8 ± 0.05 gr./cm³. Depending on the granulometry of the cork.
- Application temperature : Between 1ºC and 50ºC.
- Yield : From 2 Kg / m2.
- Available granulometry:
- Fine particle: 0.2-0.5 mm.
- Average particle: 0.5-0.85 mm.
- Coarse particle: 0.85-1 mm.
- Super coarse particle: 1-2 mm.
- Dilution and preparation : dilute 5-10% water and beat mechanically for 3-4 minutes.
- Pot life : After adding the water, 7 days.
- Touch drying : about 180 minutes for temperatures between 18-20ºC (depending on layer thickness).
- Total drying : From 72 to 96 hours for supports with absorption.
- Application nozzles according to the particle :
- Fine particle P / F: Use a 4.5 mm nozzle.
- Medium particle P / M: Use 4.5 mm nozzle.
- Coarse particle P / G: Use a 6 mm nozzle.
- Super coarse particle P / SG: Use a 7-8 mm nozzle.
ReveCork Technical Characteristics
- Temperature resistance : -20º to 200ºC.
- Coefficient thermal conductivity of natural cork : 0.036 W / m K
- ReveCork thermal conductivity coefficient : 0.051 W / m K
- Opening or solar absorption by Thermodynamics : 0.22
- Surface temperatures under radiation according to UNE-EN ISO 12543-4: 2011 (fiber cement slab):
- -4.4 degrees (each degree equals 6% energy savings).
- Reaction to fire according to standard UNE-EN ISO 11925-2: 2011 / UNE EN 13823: 2012 :
- B-S2.d0 Does not spread fire.
- Resistance to the marine and saline environment : Complies with the UNE-EN ISO 9227: 2006 standard.
- Accelerated aging standard UNE-EN 11507 : Type 1, very slight change, barely perceptible.
- Resistance to impact and shock : resistant, without breakage.
- Weighted sound absorption coefficient, according to standard UN ISO 3542.2004 : aw = 0.10
- Adhesion by direct traction according to standard UNE-EN 1542: 2000:
- Average 1.12 N / mm²
- Permeability to liquid water according to standard UNE-EN 1062-3: 2008 :
- 6.54 · 10 -3 kg // m².h 0.5
- Water vapor transmission according to the UNE-EN ISO 7783: 2012 standard :
- 23.5458 V (g / m²x day) and 0.88 S D (m)
- Permeability to carbon dioxide according to UNE-EN 1062-6: 2003 (Anti-carbonation):
- S D (m) = 178 ± 4
- Ecological and sustainable : Low VOC content, fixing 60 kg./m² of CO².
- Anti-condensation system : product that eliminates the thermal bridge by raising the temperature of the substrate, avoiding condensation.
- Anti-saltpeter system : Retains and prevents the appearance of saltpeter on the supports.
- Waterproof : 100% waterproof and watertight product.
- Decorative and easy to apply : Product that can be manufactured in any color and in multiple reliefs.
Containers and Efficiency
ReveCork Proyect (sprayed cork)
(original color). Efficiency: 6-7 square meters per drum.
Do you have any questions? How can we help you?
Switchboard: 955 270 107
Comercial: 672 196 526
Polígono Industrial el Torno
C/ Alfareros 13-15
41710 Utrera (Sevilla)
Revestimientos Técnicos Sostenibles, SL has benefited from the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched a Plan of Internationalization with the aim of improving its competitive position abroad during 2018. For this it has had the support of the Xpande Program of the Seville Chamber of Commerce .