ReveCork Masillas y Morteros (Putties and Mortar) … Reduce hot and cold air flows (thermal insulation) Reduce echo, reverberations and impact noise (acoustic insulation). Reduce the effects of contractions and dilations (elasticity) Securely adheres on various materials, including (galvanized) iron or aluminum , Eco-friendly: low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and CO2 fixer.
ReveCork Masillas y Morteros (Putties and Mortar) are made from natural cork vaporized particles, aerogel and waterproofing, photocrosslinkable, breathable and elastic emulsions (+300%) which tolerate rain, sea mist and salt water. They can be applied by trowel or specific spraying tools for sprayed cork (a three-kilo continuous air compressor is required).
We will get a highly efficient continuous coating (no splices) which tolerates rain, wind, air, extreme temperatures and sunlight. ReveCork Color Chart available. For NCS o NOVA Color Charts please contact us.
Other recommended products for indoor and outdoor applications:
- ReveCork Mortero Imper-Antideslizante (waterproof- non slippery mortar)
ReveCork Masillas y Mortero (putties and mortars) is a cork-based coating for vertical surfaces with stunning properties (thermal insulator, acoustic insulator anti condensation anti saltpeter…) Natural cork chemical characteristics are amazing.
It is composed of dead cells which are full with an air-like gas. This gas represents almost 90 per cent of cork which makes it so light and compact. The walls of these cells, which are like tiny watertight compartments, are mainly made up of suberin and other substances that make it fire retardant, very flexible and practically rot-proof.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COULD NOT EVEN MATCH NATURAL CORK!
As a result, ReveCork Masillas y Morteros (Putties and Mortars) can be applied in numerous ways:
- For beam and column covering.
- For facade renovation and decoration.
- For Thermal and acoustic outdoor insulation.
- For Preventing small cracks in facades. Its elastic characteristics help resist dilation and contraction effects.
- For Sealing and stuffing small and medium cracks.
- For Protection against saltpeter, salt mist and sea breeze when applied to new surfaces.
- For stabilization of saltpeter contamination on old surfaces.
- For eliminating condensation and capillary moisture.
- For rust protection on metal structures.
- High durability, guarantee of up to 10 years (previous technical prescription required)
Please contact Customer Service for more details or clarification.
Technical Characteristics of ReveCork Facades
Among its many applications and properties, we can find:
- Finish : Matte textured (like a gotelé or a fine chop).
- Density : 0.8 ± 0.05 gr./cm³. For colors the density may vary according to color.
- Application temperature : Between 1ºC and 50ºC.
- Yield : 2 Kg / m2.
- Cork grain size: 0.2-1 mm.
- Dilution and preparation : maximum dilution 2% water and beat mechanically 3-4 minutes.
- Pot life : After adding the water, 7 days.
- Touch drying : about 180 minutes for temperatures between 18-20ºC (depending on layer thickness).
- Total drying : From 72 to 96 hours for supports with absorption.
- Forms of application :
- Manual : Stainless steel spatula, trowel or flat (they may be trowelled).
- With a spray gun or projection machines : Use a 4.5 or 5mm nozzle.
ReveCork Technical Characteristics
- Temperature resistance : -20º to 200ºC.
- Coefficient thermal conductivity of natural cork : 0.036 W / m K
- ReveCork thermal conductivity coefficient : 0.051 W / m K
- Aperture or solar absorption by Thermodynamics : 0.22
- Surface temperatures under radiation according to the UNE-EN ISO 12543-4: 2011 standard (fiber cement board):
- -4.4 degrees (each degree equals 6% energy savings).
- Reaction to fire according to standard UNE-EN ISO 11925-2: 2011 / UNE EN 13823: 2012 :
- B-S2.d0 Does not spread fire.
- Resistance to the marine and saline environment : Complies with the UNE-EN ISO 9227: 2006 standard.
- Accelerated aging standard UNE-EN 11507 : Type 1, very slight change, barely perceptible.
- Resistance to impact and shock : resistant, without breakage.
- Weighted sound absorption coefficient, according to UN ISO 3542.2004 standard : aw = 0.10
- Adhesion by direct traction according to standard UNE-EN 1542: 2000:
- Average 1.12 N / mm²
- Permeability to liquid water according to standard UNE-EN 1062-3: 2008 :
- 6.54 · 10 -3 kg // m².h 0.5
- Water vapor transmission according to UNE-EN ISO 7783: 2012 :
- 23.5458 V (g / m²x day) and 0.88 S D (m)
- Permeability to carbon dioxide according to UNE-EN 1062-6: 2003 (Anti-carbonation):
- S D (m) = 178 ± 4
- Ecological and sustainable : Low VOC content, fixing 60 kg./m² of CO².
- Anti-condensation System : product that eliminates the thermal bridge by raising the temperature of the substrate, avoiding condensation.
- Anti nitrate system : Retains and prevents the appearance of saltpeter on the supports.
- Waterproof : 100% waterproof and watertight product.
Containers and Efficiency
Putties and Mortars
Do you have any questions? How can we help you?
Switchboard: 955 270 107
Comercial: 672 196 526
Polígono Industrial el Torno
C/ Alfareros 13-15
41710 Utrera (Sevilla)
Revestimientos Técnicos Sostenibles, SL has benefited from the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched a Plan of Internationalization with the aim of improving its competitive position abroad during 2018. For this it has had the support of the Xpande Program of the Seville Chamber of Commerce .