ReveCork Mortero para Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) is an elastic mortar with multiple surface adherent properties. It is suitable for various materials we can find in roofs, roof patios and terraces.
ReveCork Mortero para Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) behaves as a thermal insulator and reduces the effects of dilation and contraction on construction materials. As a result, your building will stay healthier and younger for a longer time. ReveCork Mortero para Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) is made of vaporized natural cork particles, titanium, acrylic, bonding bridge, waterproof and elastic emulsions (500%). It is suitable for rainy, sea misty or sea windy environments. It will be applied by trowel or specific projection tools. No splices, non-slippery continuous covering you can walk on which tolerates extreme weather conditions.
(For other applications, please contact Customer Service) RTS Color Chart available. For other color charts, please contact us. It is recommended for hot (in light colors) cold or very cold climates.
It is recommended for roofs, roof patios and terraces applications.
- ReveCork Mortero Imper-Antideslizante (waterproof- non slippery mortar)
ReveCork Mortero Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) is a cork-based thermal mortar with waterproofing properties which securely adheres to various materials. It is suitable for horizontal surfaces and it has stunning properties (thermal and acoustic insulator, anti-condensation features, saltpeter protection…). Natural cork chemical characteristics are amazing.
It is composed of dead cells which are full with an air-like gas. This gas represents almost 90 per cent of cork which makes it so light and compact. The walls of these cells, which are like tiny watertight compartments, are mainly made up of suberin and other substances that make it fire retardant, very flexible and practically rot-proof.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY COULD NOT EVEN MATCH CORK PROPERTIES!!
ReveCork Mortero Cubiertas/Terrazas (for Roofs and Terraces) is suitable for as many
- Both thermal and acoustic coatings for roofs, terraces or roof patios
- High durability.
- Its elastic properties prevent small cracks caused by dilatation and contractions.
- It helps seal small and medium size cracks.
Should you require further details, do not hesitate to contact us.
Technical Characteristics of ReveCork Roofs / Terraces
Among its many applications and properties, we can find:
- Finish : Matte textured (like a gotelé or a fine chop).
- Density : 0.966 ± 0.05 gr./cm³. For colors the density may vary according to color.
- Application temperature : Between 1ºC and 50ºC.
- Yield : From 1.5 Kg / m2.
- Cork grain size: 0.2-0.5 mm.
- Dilution and preparation : maximum dilution 2% water and beat mechanically for 3-4 minutes.
- Pot life : 7 days after adding the water.
- Touch drying : about 180 minutes for temperatures between 18-20ºC (depending on the thickness of the layer).
- Total drying : From 72 to 96 hours for supports with absorption.
- Forms of application :
- With airless : Use nozzle of passage 431 onwards (remove filters from the machine and the gun).
- With projection machines : 5 mm nozzle.
- Manual : Use flat or stainless steel trowel.
ReveCork Technical Characteristics
- Temperature resistance : -20º to 200ºC.
- Coefficient thermal conductivity of natural cork : 0.036 W / m K
- ReveCork thermal conductivity coefficient : 0.051 W / m K
- Aperture or solar absorption by Thermodynamics : 0.22
- Surface temperatures under radiation according to the UNE-EN ISO 12543-4: 2011 standard (fiber cement board):
- -4.4 degrees (each degree equals 6% energy savings).
- Reaction to fire according to standard UNE-EN ISO 11925-2: 2011 / UNE EN 13823: 2012 :
- B-S2.d0 Does not spread fire.
- Resistance to the marine and saline environment : Complies with the UNE-EN ISO 9227: 2006 standard.
- Accelerated aging standard UNE-EN 11507 : Type 1, very slight change, barely perceptible.
- Resistance to impact and shock : resistant, without breakage.
- Weighted sound absorption coefficient, according to UN ISO 3542.2004 standard : aw = 0.10
- Adhesion by direct traction according to standard UNE-EN 1542: 2000:
- Average 1.12 N / mm²
- Permeability to liquid water according to standard UNE-EN 1062-3: 2008 :
- 6.54 · 10 -3 kg // m².h 0.5
- Water vapor transmission according to UNE-EN ISO 7783: 2012 :
- 23.5458 V (g / m²x day) and 0.88 S D (m)
- Permeability to carbon dioxide according to UNE-EN 1062-6: 2003 (Anti-carbonation):
- S D (m) = 178 ± 4
- Ecological and sustainable : Low VOC content, fixing 60 kg./m² of CO².
- Anti-condensation System : product that eliminates the thermal bridge by raising the temperature of the substrate, avoiding condensation.
- Anti nitrate system : Retains and prevents the appearance of saltpeter on the supports.
- Waterproof : 100% waterproof and watertight product.
Packaging and yields
ReveCork Mortar Decks / Decks
ReveCork Roof / Terrace Mortar is presented in a 15l container. (14.5 kg.). With approximate yields depending on your application:
- Thermal waterproofing on stoneware and concrete flooring: 1.5-1.8 kg / m².
Do you have any questions? How can we help you?
Switchboard: 955 270 107
Comercial: 672 196 526
Polígono Industrial el Torno
C/ Alfareros 13-15
41710 Utrera (Sevilla)
Revestimientos Técnicos Sostenibles, SL has benefited from the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched a Plan of Internationalization with the aim of improving its competitive position abroad during 2018. For this it has had the support of the Xpande Program of the Seville Chamber of Commerce .