Zeramic Extrem Interiores (Indoor Solutions), is a thin elastic coating with insulating properties; “Climalit” glass effect. Zeramic Extrem Interiores (Indoor Solutions) reduces noise (echo, reverberation and impact). Zeramic Extrem Interiores (Indoor Solutions) is made of liquid ceramic beads, titanium dioxide plus photocrosslinkable, acrylic and elastic emulsions
It is an elastic and breathable product which also prevents cracks in vertical surfaces. It is suitable both indoors and outdoors.
The results is a breathable, continuous (no splices) coating with thermal insulating properties both for hot and cold temperatures. It can be applied by brush, roller or hot-air turbine. Zeramic Extrem Cubiertas Family is based on the technological discoveries of the space race. In the 1970s, NASA designed a special coating for their space shuttles to protect them from extreme temperatures in outer space.
Recommended products for indoor applications
- Zeramic Extrem Titanium Plus Technical Characteristics.
- Zeramic Extrem Titanium Plus (Anti Bacteria) Technical Characteristics.
- Zeramic Extrem Max Titanium Plus Technical Characteristics.
- Zeramic Extrem Titanium Z-500 Technical Characteristics.
- Zeramic Extrem Titanium Z-400 Technical Characteristics.
- Thermal treatment for facades, ceilings and walls.
- Facades Refurbishment.
- Acoustic insulation of external surfaces (reducing impact noise).
- Protects external walls for small cracking and it is suitable for crack stuffing. Its elastic characteristics increase protection against dilatation and contraction effects.
- External decorative solution for Facades.
- It facilitates a homogeneous distribution of heat (Cold feet-hot head effect).
- It creates healthy and cozy environments
- Crea ambientes confortables y sanos para salud de sus ocupantes.
Containers and Efficiency
Zeramic Extrem Interiores (Indoor Solutions)
It is available in 15 liter and 4 liter drums.
Efficiency: 32-35 square meters for 15 liter drums and 9-10 square meters for 4 liter drums.
Do you have any questions? How can we help you?
Switchboard: 955 270 107
Comercial: 672 196 526
Polígono Industrial el Torno
C/ Alfareros 13-15
41710 Utrera (Sevilla)
Revestimientos Técnicos Sostenibles, SL has benefited from the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and thanks to which it has launched a Plan of Internationalization with the aim of improving its competitive position abroad during 2018. For this it has had the support of the Xpande Program of the Seville Chamber of Commerce .